This Will Shoot Down Shuette

This will Shoot Down Shuette

Provide this information to everyone you can

It is time to step up our actions to keep Bill Schuette out of office. If we publicize this major blunder by Bill Schutte, it will change the election.

Email it to everyone you know and ask them to pass it on.

I have attached this info as a one page word document. Please print many copies and please pass them out to many people. You may have to widen the top and bottom margins to get it on one page.

Facebook it, Twitter it, Youtube it, do whatever you can. This is a huge!

Attorney General Candidate Meets with Hezbollah

Source: www.debbieschlussel.com

Debbie Schlussel is a University of Michigan graduate and holds both Law and MBA degrees from the University of Wisconsin. She is an expertise on radical Islam/Islamic terrorism, and works closely with several Federal law enforcement agencies.

She has rescinded her endorsement (and long time support) of A.G. candidate Bill Schuette, she reports, due his poor judgment in choosing to meet with the following people.

Imad Hamad- Told Detroit’s FOX affiliate that he believes teaching three-year-old Palestinian children to become homicide bombers is “patriotic,” and asked a former U.S. Attorney if it would be okay if he and his friends wore Hezbollah T-shirts. The subject of over a dozen ongoing terrorism and immigration fraud investigations. Committed marriage and immigration fraud and is a “former” terrorist for the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP). Filmed on FBI surveillance video raising money and recruiting for the PFLP. Continues to fundraise for Palestinian Islamic terrorists groups.

Abed Hammoud- Dearborn man who keynoted and organized most of the pro-Hezbollah rallies in the Detroit area in 2006. Quoted in many major media outlets praising Hezbollah as “the martyrs, the freedom fighters” and calling Israel and the Jews “Nazis.” One of a handful of American agents of Hezbollah identified by Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Seyassah as attending a Dearbornistan Hezbollah organizing meeting at Adonis restaurant.

Nabih Ayad- A speaker at pro-Hezbollah rallies. Ayad has also represented several Muslim illegal aliens and terrorists, including convicted Hezbollah terrorist, Mahmoud Kourani, an illegal alien who snuck into the US through Mexico and was one of the few federal defendants to plead guilty to actual terrorist activity.

The meeting was held at the openly anti-Semitic, openly pro-Hezbollah Lebanese American Heritage Club (LAHC), which helped organize Hezbollah rallies and chartered a plane to fly Muslims to an anti-Israel protest in Washington. The LAHC was founded by convicted insurance defrauder/Hezbollah cigarette smuggler Ali jawad.

Emotionally, Debbie Schlussel makes the following statements.

“I have known Bill Schuette, the Republican Michigan Attorney General Candidate, since I was 15 or 16 years old. My late father was proud to donate to his mid-Michigan Congressional campaign”

“When Bill Schuette personally contacted me, last year, to help him in his bid for Michigan Attorney General, I was delighted to offer my help.”

“I’m so sad to say it, after all these years when I thought he was a good guy……..”

“That’s no longer the case, and I withdraw my support.”

Archived