Lonely In Holland

Hello All,

I have to say I am a complete newbie. I just got legal last month and the only other people I know who are legal are my wonderful husband to be and the awesome people we have meet who work at our local hydroponic outlet. I am so glad that we are legal it makes our lives so much better every day that passes however being from a town that is so small and not as established as say Lansing or Detroit makes meeting people with the same medical needs (ie mmj) very tricky. I am anxious to meet more people like us. Get to know them, develop friendships, network, such. You don't even have to be from holland. close by will do. Thanks

Sway

Sway,

I am not too far from you.. and I will have to echo your sentiment on meeting new people (specific to MMJ). I have also been wary of meeting new people or trying to who are mmj-friendly. You never know what you are going to get or who may look at you the wrong way.

Either way, welcome, we are all super friendly and easy to get along with! We do need to spread the word and change the public view of mmj, but not at the cost of personal privacy and extreme sacrifice. The CC clubs can be a good thing, but it is totally personal preference. And for what its worth,you may like the vibe of another once compared to one you have goon to before.

Best of Luck!

Archived