Revamped Posting For Jakobtreehousecompassion Club

Guest jakobtreehouse

Guest jakobtreehouse

Hello all my name is Jason and my wife rikki are starting a compassion club the first meeting is dec 4,2010 from 3 to 430 pm at the riviera restaurant in marine city mi the first part is for everyone including the general public. The 2nd part is for caregivers and patients only you must have card or medical certs. to attend 2nd part of meeting the 2nd part will be from 445 to 6 pm. if you dont have your card or medical cert. there will be people there to happily answer any questions that you may have and help you learn, educate you on how to apply for medical card if you have any questions please feel free to call us any time between 9am and 10pm we are looking forward to meeting all of you that come out and those that cant i hope to meet you in the future so plz feel free to come out and meet some cool people even network with other caregivers and patients. Just remember "THINGS IN THE MIRROR ARE ALWAYS HIGHER THAN THEY APPEAR PEACE LOVE AND FREE TO MEDICATE THE PAIN AWAY. You can contact us at 810 765 5208 please r.s.v.p. so we know how many people to plan for and as always have a blessed and glorious day. thanks jakob Tree House Compassion club of marine city

post-19111-0-69752800-1290664971_thumb.jpg

post-19111-0-99463200-1290664984_thumb.jpg

Archived