Greenway Gardens Of Cadillac

Guest finallyfree09

Guest finallyfree09

there is now a hydro store in cadillac. they are just starting up so their selection is a little lacking but i am positive that they will fill that place up very quickly.

they carry general hydro products along with humboldt nutrients and some other things. now all i have to do is convince them to GET SOME EARTH JUICE... buy the entire line of earth juice products guys.

its a nice store. located on 13th street jsut a couple of doors down from where the dispensary used to be.

go in and support these guys so none of us in the cadillac area will have to drive to traverse city or mt pleasant anymore! :thumbsu:

• 2 months later...
Guest finallyfree09

had an issue with ventilation last night. my room got up to 97 degrees with 85% humidity!!!

so... i ran up to cadillac today to get a 6" inline fan but they had just sold it. needless to say, i was about to have a stroke and was already having a HORRIBLE day because of many other numerous things that are going on.

lucky for me, they had a 6" squirrel cage fan for $112 sitting there which i snagged up as i had no other choice but to buy it.

what i am getting at here is that these guys were VERY helpful and, as bad of a mood as i was in, they calmed me back down and were as cool as they could be. i must admit that i was in a nasty mood when i walked in there. really sorry guys! lol

support this store if you live near cadillac everybody. they are starting to fill their shelves up quite nicely. as a matter of fact it looks like they just got a whole bunch of new stuff today.

they carry humboldt nutrients as well as foxfarm and general hydro. i think they are supposed to be getting into advanced nutrients if i heard correctly. lots of different soils to choose from too. all kinds of stuff.

stop in and see them!

Archived