A Little Help From My Friends

lawyercaregiver

Hi Everybody:

I need to put together something called an "Information Sheet" and packet for a local Institutional Review Board. These are the guys who approve research on human subjects. Long story made short: They want a packet to give to the participants that might help them in some way. :rolleyes:

The participants in this case are "medical marijuana patients and caregivers in Michigan." :goodjob:

So how about it? I need a nice packet of documents that would be helpful to most medical marijuana patients. Here are my ideas to include in the packet:

1. A copy of the MMM Statute and the administrative rules.

2. Reference sheet with important contact information:

Unfortunately I could only think of

www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.com

and a contact information for a couple of med mar lawyers (Komorn and Abel).

Any other ideas, contact information, web cites, documents etc that you think would be helpful to many patients to have would be very greatly appreciated. :bow:

Hi Everybody:

I need to put together something called an "Information Sheet" and packet for a local Institutional Review Board. These are the guys who approve research on human subjects. Long story made short: They want a packet to give to the participants that might help them in some way. :rolleyes:

The participants in this case are "medical marijuana patients and caregivers in Michigan." :goodjob:

So how about it? I need a nice packet of documents that would be helpful to most medical marijuana patients. Here are my ideas to include in the packet:

1. A copy of the MMM Statute and the administrative rules.

2. Reference sheet with important contact information:

Unfortunately I could only think of

www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.com

and a contact information for a couple of med mar lawyers (Komorn and Abel).

Any other ideas, contact information, web cites, documents etc that you think would be helpful to many patients to have would be very greatly appreciated. :bow:

I would think that many of the MM Magazines as well as High Times Mag have several research and Informative articles that should be accessible on line that might be of some value in your Packet of Documents . Just my 2 cents ,,, :thumbsu:

Archived