When Is A Good Time

sknkwrks

so my male great white started to open up its pollen sacks and collected what seems to be a good amount of pollen. i want to hit my early skunk and my lemon cake with a little of the pollen and maybe my strawberry(not to sure about that one just yet) now i saved a lil clipping from an old high times on how to do this but it is just a couple of pictures and breif directions, no specifics just a quick run down. my few questions would be, when would be a good time to use the pollen? are there certin buds that would be better then others to do this on? should i use a goodly amount or will a light dusting be good enough?

2 or 3 weeks after put into 12 hrs darkness or when your buds are about the size of yourfinger tip with nice white hairs. i go for a branch or two on the medium to lower part of plant so i can still harvest a seedless cola. i also use a q-tip to apply the pollen on to the hairs. and then remove from flower room for a few days spray pollenated flowers with water and wash away any remaining pollen .then put back in flower room

Archived