Caregiver Needed

After rushing in and taking the opinion of a friend I had his GF be my caregiver.I have been legal to buy from her since the end of Aug.They explained that it will take some time to get things running and since her BF is a my friend I agreed.Just this past month my funds for my meds was unavailble so I had to borrow money from a friend to by some street meds(I almost lost my house earlier this year and am trying to get out of debt) .I then had a conversation with a friend of theirs, he told them of my problems and that I would need a break on the prices they will charge( $350 a oz) and maybe free meds if I am unable to buy that month.His responce was.."my GF will never do that".

I was able to come up with some funds but I had to pay $25 a gram but I wont be able to do that every month.My needs change too,sometimes I can go a full week without much pain.(I have 3 degenerative/bulging discs L3-L5 with degenerative arthritis and bone spurs of the lower back).So I have bad weeks and not so bad weeks when it comes to pain and my my buying reflects that.

I am in Roseville in Macomb County and would like a caregiver thats near me.My caregiver right now lives almost a hr drive so I need one closer.I dont expect a free ride with my meds but I need a caregiver not one that acts like a drug dealer.

Check out Relief Choices of Warren at 21586 Dequinder between 8 & 9 mile next to the $3 Car Wash in 4 Way Plaza. We have a good variety of products to offer and it does not cost anything to register and visit. You can also contact us via phone: 800 375 7850 or email: info@reliefchoices.com.

Good Luck,

RC of Lansing

Archived