Bud Surplus

Hey Everyone! I'm a newbie to the site and I'm finding a ton of useful stuff. This is a great community top belong to and I'm glad I'm a part of it. I can't believe how helpful everyone is here. That being said, I have some questions.....

1. I will have a surplus of my personal stuff (Alaskan Ice, Mango Kush, and Blueberry Kush). Based off the information I'm reading, it looks as if I could transfer this surplus to another caregiver or patient. Am I right? I need to be reasonably compensated (donation), can this be done?

2. How do delivery services work? Are they non-profits? Do they have a series of Caregivers that are matched up with a legal card holder (patient) and they provide to them? Are they traveling with 2.5 ounces at a time and then going back to their facility to get another batch to stay within the legal parameters of quantity?

I know its a bunch of questions, but I apprciate any insight that can be given.

I promise that I will give useful information out as well (when I have something that might know about). Obviously, I have no knowledge on this point.

Thanks,

Mike

Archived