Network For Exchanging Info And Meds.

Should me get out of the old mind set? Like that it was illegal and the hood aspect of meetin in parking lots and Over charging because they can.  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we should all just get our cards and act like we did befor? OR Should we be able to treat it as what it is MEDS. and Legitimize our selfs?

• Old Low Key Parking Lot Stuff
    • Caregiver to caregiver sitdowns and Patients going to the Dispensary

Get Legal STAY LEGAL. What i don't understand is why people who have there medical marijuana cards are still going outside of the legal limitations. I mean common I've been waiting for this to come for MANY years so why any one would want to risk loosing there right to such a great freedom that we have fought so hard for, well that's just beyond me. This state allows for such large amounts any ways there is no reason that you should be able to keep with it the states laws, but people get lazy and greedy and screws over the people that use it and care for it in the right way. Will this country ever get out of that mind state? Because if it gets legal nation wide with in the next 5 to 10 years then i fear this country is Doomed to have the great herb we call Weed to be stuck in shady untrustworthy sources and it will still be handled in the parking lot, low key, hood bunny muffin way. If that does come true than vapor lounges, cafes and thing to that nature will never be out of the gray area. Perfect Example: The silver dome. All the vapor vendors and people trying to advocate for them self and sell things and just profit them selves. When its supposed to be about furthering the care and Meds. for patients and the local Officials shut it down. Ok.... so you think they would be like OH bunny muffin me mess up noooo they try it at Cobo and Once again the greedy got in the way. So please everyone remember what this is about THE PATIENTS!!!!! Legitimize and Show Compassion

Guest Happy Guy

That's the only choices? LOL You must live in a very isolated world to think that it's either parking lot ganking or networking and dispensarizing. Some of us just work hard growing some really nice strains and service our 'up to five' patients with medicine in an upstanding manor that legitimizes the whole process.

The way you word this question/poll would lead a reader to believe the only legitimate choice is something that would not be very safe while dispensaries are getting busted and the feds say networking will get you in trouble. You can find patients at the cc meetings. People are saying that growers can't supply patients in Michigan right now, new patients should be really easy to sign up.

I vote choice 3 that is just a simple caregiver scenario, minding your own business, doing the hard work and passing medical cannabis on to your registered patients at a very compassionate price, recouping your expenditures.

This state allows for such large amounts any ways there is no reason that you should be able to keep with it the states laws, but people get lazy and greedy and screws over the people that use it and care for it in the right way.

Going out of the bounds is not always a personality fault. 2.5 oz is not a large amount. I know patients that use that in a week and a half. People go out of the bounds because of being sick it can be hard to make hash out of plants that yield over 2.5 oz right away. Or being inexperienced or to sick they can not get the perpetual grow down to stay with in the 2.5 oz. Or they do not time the veg right and get too large of plants. Or they can not have two rooms, so they must hold enough on hand get between harvest to insure and uninterrupted supply. Section 8 was designed for all these people, not just the "lazy or greedy".

Going out of the bounds is not always a personality fault. 2.5 oz is not a large amount. I know patients that use that in a week and a half. People go out of the bounds because of being sick it can be hard to make hash out of plants that yield over 2.5 oz right away. Or being inexperienced or to sick they can not get the perpetual grow down to stay with in the 2.5 oz. Or they do not time the veg right and get too large of plants. Or they can not have two rooms, so they must hold enough on hand get between harvest to insure and uninterrupted supply. Section 8 was designed for all these people, not just the "lazy or greedy".

So if they r going threw those meds that fast u arnt doing you job bc you should be introducing butters and oils and such but for u to say 2.5 in not enough? Everone wants an excuse to ssy F the Gov. but this isnt going to get much better no matter how much u push. Unless something happens in cali or nation wide this is prolly it for a while so you keep on complaining about $750 worth of product at once isnt enough be my guest but beware that the cops dont care that 2.5 isnt enough and yeah the first post had a point but there arnt very many people going about it that was and what r u doing with you overages? selling to who ever? not smart thats were the dispensary comes in. I"m all for Takin care of you patients but to properly do that you need to be growing extra just incase and what do you do with it after that? That was the point i was getting at but i do agree with the taking care of your 5. Also If you dont know what you are doing you souldnt be growing or you should seek help and If you dont have the area then why r you trying to supply patients to me that all sounds like excuses your gonna tell the cops when they bust in and they are gonna laugh as they slap your donkey in cuffs. And thats what working with a dispensary can do is make sure u keep enough on hand and always have enough and diff. meds for you patients. bc once agian its not so simple patients need to have there aillments treated and most TRUE patients need oils and things to that nature so if u cant grow it right how are you making the extra services Every caregiver needs to offer

I vote choice 3 that is just a simple caregiver scenario, minding your own business, doing the hard work and passing medical cannabis on to your registered patients at a very compassionate price, recouping your expenditures.

A Compassionate price....... haha right Dude my 5 get Meds for free so talk what you want but bottom line i think your the one trying to simplify the situation too much bc this is far from simple.

Archived