Personal Info Given To Cg...

I have considered getting a CG but am nervous about anyone (regardless of how well I know them) having my SSN posted outside their room, especially bc change form has all my other personal info. BUT am concerned I will then have to wait 3-4+ mos for them to get the actual card to even start my meds. So, can I just supply CG with all paperwork except my change form?? OR can I note that my SSN is on file with State of Mi & not fill in that section?? OR can I black out my SSN on their copy?? Looking for quickest results, but least invasive way possible. Thanks!

It varies, all depending upon the individual caregiver, how much of a stickler they are, from some who don't care at all to those who will say all or none and insist on sending in the form themselves. Unless you bring it up some won't read closely enough to see part of your form is blank. Will it prevent you from getting a c.g.? Of course not. Will every c.g. be willing to deal with you? Of course not. Like price, strain, freebies, medicables available or not, it's all just part of the mix. Ask and see, rejection is life, as are the odds if you stand on a corner and ask enough girls for a date, one will say yes.

Archived