Cnbc?

Guest 1TokeOverLine

This Marijuana USA program is such a joke.....good ole' boys, and housewives stuck on the fact that since its illegal it should stay that way.....the same people who would have voted against alcohol during prohibition, the same people who would rather see a person kill their liver when a perfectly healthy alternative is available.....

I wish that when they did these shows they showed more responsible citizens that use MM, half the people are hillbillies and your classic "stoner" types....I know plenty of professionals (doctors, lawyers, CPA's) that use MM, where are those people to show how responsible we can be....?

This Marijuana USA program is such a joke.....good ole' boys, and housewives stuck on the fact that since its illegal it should stay that way.....the same people who would have voted against alcohol during prohibition, the same people who would rather see a person kill their liver when a perfectly healthy alternative is available.....

I wish that when they did these shows they showed more responsible citizens that use MM, half the people are hillbillies and your classic "stoner" types....I know plenty of professionals (doctors, lawyers, CPA's) that use MM, where are those people to show how responsible we can be....?

Even the reporter had a very bias tone(anti)to her voice. The candy couple are just in it for the $$ there was no true passion.

Archived