Local Doc Calls Mm, "a Joke"

Guest d00g

"Ann Arbor resident Daniel Berland, a chronic pain doctor and an anesthesiology professor at the University of Michigan, called medical marijuana “a joke.” It’s just legalized drug dealing,” he said. “And if that’s what we want to do, then what we should do is just legalize it.”

Read the rest of the article here

It really deserves some well-articulated responses.

This guy is not all bad, read the article, at least he's calling for full legalization, also, look what this guy spends his time doing and tell me if you disagree, I don't, prescription pain killers are evil as hell.

"Berland spends his life traveling around trying to convince doctors most medicines should be withdrawn because he believes medications, painkillers in particular, mostly harm people. That includes narcotics frequently decried by the medical marijuana enthusiasts, like morphine and Vicodin"

Well, obviously, Mz. Keeping is just another harmful, heartless, compassionless hate-monger with no clue at all - whatsoever; Since, clearly, as the not so blind as she can see, hate-mongering nazi-propagandists just can't manage to make it though EVEN ONE of their warring yellow-tainted stories forever fearfully, desperately promoting their bias, bigotry and selfish-souled intolerance of individual freedom-seekers of pro-choices without deploying at least one [or, usually, much more] of their terroristic "Word-Weapons of Mass Destruction," like the slangly term "pot," and "user," and/or "pothead" while spreading their evil-intoned, spiteful, derogatory message that further fans the flameful, shameful minds of other pseudo-egalitarians like her to "hate your neighbor" as much as they sure do love to love themselves.

Such as here: "At the meetings, registered medical marijuana users also smoked pot at the restaurant."

And, here: "According to the Oakland Press, the Teichmans were among 20 individuals busted Aug. 25 for providing pot.

And, here:

"Charmie Gholson, co-owner and editor of the pro-pot publication and a state-registered medical marijuana patient, admits criminal activity is likely connected to some dispensaries".

And, here:

"In Washtenaw County, no medical marijuana clinic raids have occurred, authorities said. And this area has long had a more lax attitude when it comes to pot smoking".

And, here:

"Ann Arbor is home to the yearly Hash Bash and decriminalized marijuana long ago -- making possession of a small amount of pot a $5 civil infraction ticket (now $25). Ann Arbor approved its own medical marijuana laws four years ahead of the rest of the state.

And, here:

"Magdalena Cox, co-owner of a dispensary called the Green Bee Collective at 401 S. Maple Road, said her place isn’t a 'pot shop.'" (Thank You, Magdalena!)

And, here, where another nazi spin-doctor regurgitates the spiteful-minded anti-frees' hate-mongering attitudes:

"Ann Arbor resident Daniel Berland, a chronic pain doctor and an anesthesiology professor at the University of Michigan, called medical marijuana 'a joke.'

'It’s just legalized drug dealing,' he said.

'The vast majority of people dancing their way into the dispensaries are potheads who want pot,' he said. 'The whole process, for the entire state, should be started over. There’s nothing in the law about dispensaries. Nothing.'"

Thanks, mr. spin-doctor, Daniel Berland, for nothing. (Sure can't help but to wonder ... just how many unfortunate patients didn't make it through YOUR "legalized druggings"?

And, thank you, Miz Keeping, for ... well, at least, for harshly reminding the free-minded, pro-choice to "live and let live" ones of us who just want to be FREE in the world just how ignorant of the facts, clueless, and clearly loveless of one's neighbors all too many people really are. (Just curious, how many lives have YOUR fear-inspiring, hate-mongering yellow-tainted articles actually HELPED?)

When will your loveless, compassionless, bias-minded kind EVER learn to SEE, THINK, FEEL and KNOW the chronic pain in Humanity's A$$ that you daily cause with your hateful minds?!

I do my best to be fair-minded and tolerant of my neighbors - whether we agree or disagree; But, people like the two of you ... do nothing but make me sick.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised at all to know that your kind gleefully enjoys to find excuses to personally declare and publicly support daddy-warbucks' wars on other individuals and social cultures, forcibly corraling all the people of the world into barbed wired borders with heavily armed, militarized checkpoints.

CANNABIS CURES - Without Fears!

FREE The CURE!

And, FREE The FREE-Minded of the World (from bigots like you!)

FREE The TREE

SHARE The HARVEST

"Ann Arbor resident Daniel Berland, a chronic pain doctor and an anesthesiology professor at the University of Michigan, called medical marijuana 'a joke.'

'It’s just legalized drug dealing,' he said.

'The vast majority of people dancing their way into the dispensaries are potheads who want pot,' he said.

So, what are pharmacies? And, I will add, I bet the vast majority of individual human beings who go to a pharmacy to get drugs really just want those drugs.

When it is turned around and said about the current status quo, it sounds stupid, just like to us it sounds stupid when this doctor says that humans who like cannabis go to dispensaries to get it because they want it. Duh!

Some days I can dance and some days I can't walk so I guess he does not know any medical cannabis patients personally or he would know better. Forgive him, he knows not what he speaks.

This just shows how warped the medical training is in this country...

Forgive him, he knows not what he speaks.

I sure hope you don't haven't that perfect quote patented! : } If so, I guess I'll just have to publically [and privately] "plagererize" your righteous observation, if you do; I hope you know. : ) I LOVE it; As, surely, as it certainly is, all too often, all too true.

Be tolerant, then, is the real message. And, I do - whole-heartily - agree.

I can do that; Since, like most of us who strive to Be FREE in the World - way too many - I also have lots and lots of practice tolerating bias-minded bigots and their anti-free agents and their warring entities!

This just shows how warped the medical training is in this country...

Amen, I say, to that.

So true; So VERY Sad, but ... oh, SO - painfully - true!

But, for the sake of our hope and health, we're all working on THAT, for a REAL CHANGE, eh?

Be FREE!

SHARE The CURE!

HARVEST The HEALING

Another wing nut on a mission, traveling the country spreading the word. Carving out a niche for himself. And just what the doctor ordered for the world - more suffering!

More troubling was the student's opinion that the majority of medical cannabis users are just potheads, apparently. Dispensaries apparently suggest impropriety, attracting only scofflaws while downgrading the communities they claim to serve. Misinformation trotting freely in the streets, leaving dumps on doorsteps.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Archived