Jakob Tree House Compassion Club In St Clair County Port Huron Area

Guest jakobtreehouse

Guest jakobtreehouse

Attention St. Clair County and port huron and thumb of michigan patients and caregivers. I am inviting you to join our compassion club. Hello all my name is Jay and my wife is ricki and we have started a compassion club. We are looking to hold our next meeting the 2nd sat in january. It will most likely be held at the riviera restaurant in marine city michigan. The 2nd part of the meeting will be held at a diffrent location for card holders and medical certs only your cert must be 21 days old at least at the time of meeting. If the meeting is not going to be held at the riviera i will keep you posted if the location has changed for the first part. We are looking for people that want to make this a COMPASSION CLUB and not a dispensary under cover. At the JTHCC we are here to help educate medicate and help each other at the same time, i am working on some clones right now as well i have purple kush purple brainwreck and jackey white. And soon to come i am hoping to have black queen black ice ice cream strawberry cough white widow x big bud and super lemon haze. Unfrotunately i have to ask for a small donation depending on the strain they range between 15 - 25 dollars i am working on some now of the purple haze jackey white and purple brainwreck but when others become available i can let you no, the reason i am askin for the donations is because we want and need to help build funds for a permanant club house location and to help with charity work we already have two orginaztions in mind to help. So please if your out here and lost and dont no who to call, please keep in mind that you can call us. You have the help here if we can help you, and if not we can help you find what you are in need of or direct you in the way you need to go. So please dont be scared or nervous Just remember "THINGS IN THE MIRROR ARE ALWAYS HIGHER THAN THEY APPEAR PEACE LOVE AND FREE TO MEDICATE THE PAIN AWAY. You can contact us at 810 765 5208 please r.s.v.p. so we know how many people to plan for and as always have a blessed and glorious day. thanks jakob Tree House Compassion club of marine city.

Archived