Law's That Help Protect Us?

7 going to heaven

Hi folks, I have done some searching but I really haven't found anything worth reading. I want to know where I can find laws that protect us as caregivers? Only reason why I'm asking is because, more and more I read the papers, and look in the news, I'm reading that the local authorities that are under the State of Michigan are coming in and arresting registered care givers and patients as well. Some of these patients have cancer and I find it appalling. Any thoughts and comments I would love to welcome.

Bisharoo the borg guy w/ the cat is hilarious. I do see where you are coming from, I just figured there's got to be something out there that can help us. I mean, I understand the federal side of all this b/s and their b/s ways, but come on. The state is "supposed" to be on our side and protect its laws. Why would the State of Michigan vote to legalize Medical/Marijuana and not protect the people supplying it? Sorry if these are loaded questions but there has to be some laws that protect us.

As I said, the lawless care not for your laws! We already had a good law in place, the law of the land, the US Constitution, protects all individuals from tyranny and oppression, but our rulers ignore that law in it's entirety! Maybe some new laws will work this time?borg_baby.jpg

Archived