What I Got

sknkwrks

I have a couple different strain/crosses that i am willing to trade either a small donation or a bean for bean trade. I would rather do the bean for bean but can do what ever.

these are what i have up for grabs

strawberry cough X great white

lemmon cake X great white

early skunk X great white

Iam looking for sum type of auto flower i would realy like to see what all the hype is about and I am on the mad hunt for skunk breeds. I have sum power skunk on the way that I will be trading my Great whites and hawaiian butterscotch X G13 for. but I just love the skunk so to sound greedy I want them all. I am not holding my self to just trading for skunk breeds and auto flowers they are just my main focus. send a pm if interested in what I have.

I have a couple different strain/crosses that i am willing to trade either a small donation or a bean for bean trade. I would rather do the bean for bean but can do what ever.

these are what i have up for grabs

strawberry cough X great white

lemmon cake X great white

early skunk X great white

Iam looking for sum type of auto flower i would realy like to see what all the hype is about and I am on the mad hunt for skunk breeds. I have sum power skunk on the way that I will be trading my Great whites and hawaiian butterscotch X G13 for. but I just love the skunk so to sound greedy I want them all. I am not holding my self to just trading for skunk breeds and auto flowers they are just my main focus. send a pm if interested in what I have.

Sorry about this post being started here I moved it to the Bean and clones trade em here post that BG started in the grow room section

Archived