Growsite Rental

rolnaldo33

Hi, I'm new to the forum and ran across this website while researching a topic. I want to rent my comercially zoned property to a caregiver as a growsite. Does anyone have experience with this? What sort of legal hurdles will I encounter? Anywhere I can find good literature on the topic? The property is located in ottawa county. At what level of state does it need to be aproved? State/county/city? Thanks for the help!

all my rentals for this purpose are in Detroit. ottawa will have wriggles all its own, county, city, and possibly township. The best real estate attorney in your area will keep you out of the problems I encountered trying to do this outside of Detroit. Some one has the knowledge and experience in your area but if you don't know that person, second best source is go see everyone in the government eye-to-eye and ask. After that if you proceed you still need the rest real estate attorney in your area, or else huge balls and a big enough gun and calm enuf nerves to deal with folks who are only in it for the $ and expect to break the law and you to shut the F up. Word from one whose been there and is there.

Archived