Have Openings For Two More Patients

RikoSuave55

Hello.

I am a caregiver with over 5 years of experience growing. I currently grow in HYDROPONIC BUBBLES. I use Organic fertilizers and MH/HPS Lights.

I currently harvest every 8 weeks and im switching to an every 4 week system. I usually grow 2-3 strains at a time. In 2 weeks i can start providing, White Widow, and Rock Lock. 2 of my favorite strains to go. Next up is Sensi Star and Pandora. I will rotate in just about any strain you would like to try. I Dry and cure my Meds in a method ive developed over the years.

I supply the legal limit (2 1/2 ounces) at a minimum of every 2 weeks. Up to 5 ounces a month.

Benefits of working with me ae;

alot of deals! I dont charge more than 200 an ounce !

Free Bees like canna butter, brownies and cookies. I frequently give this stuff out or can sell batches for cheap.

Request any strain!

Ill travel within a half hour of the cities i named.

I can Supply samples Immediatley and we can start our relationship when my next batch is ready. (about 2 weeks)

I deal in only top of the line strains that are grown in a temp controlled, bug free, area. As my patient you are #1 and once i commit to supplying a certain amount, be assured its what you are going to get!

Thank you !

Archived