New Club "cri" In Clio Mi Right On I-75 Exit

Buck Naykid

Stopped into a new club last night on the day of their grand opening officially although they have been there a few months I hear

The Cannabis Research Institute of America

They have a farmers market every Mon & FRI 10am-9pm Sat 2pm-10pm for people looking to find or get rid of overages....

This club has a lot to offer the community planned for the future if not implemented yet...

Therapeutic massages, Health Food Cafe', Workout machines, Yoga Classes (I'm going to the first this Thursday night at 6pm)and more than I can remember from my first visit.

You can find them right behind the Taco Bell next to the expressway exit along the service road in the old Ford dealership... Huge White building with a lot of glass facing the expressway on the east side of the expressway.

Their phone is 810-869-9335

For $15 (low income, seniors, disabled) up to $25 yearly membership you get a nice T shirt

There are some monthly fee's that are very low also associated for using the club I do believe but with all that's planned like the gym equipment its a real bargain!

• 3 months later...

Stopped into a new club last night on the day of their grand opening officially although they have been there a few months I hear

They have a farmers market every Mon & FRI 10am-9pm Sat 2pm-10pm for people looking to find or get rid of overages....

This club has a lot to offer the community planned for the future if not implemented yet...

Therapeutic massages, Health Food Cafe', Workout machines, Yoga Classes (I'm going to the first this Thursday night at 6pm)and more than I can remember from my first visit.

You can find them right behind the Taco Bell next to the expressway exit along the service road in the old Ford dealership... Huge White building with a lot of glass facing the expressway on the east side of the expressway.

For $15 (low income, seniors, disabled) up to $25 yearly membership you get a nice T shirt

There are some monthly fee's that are very low also associated for using the club I do believe but with all that's planned like the gym equipment its a real bargain!

I recommend this place and am a current member. They have a HUGE indoor facility complete with grow shop and fitness center, with acres and acres of woodlands to boot.

Membership is monthly at $22 and new members are joining every day. Membership includes 20% retail grow shop discount, access to the patient to caregiver safe transfer center, fitness center, free classes etc..

Im very happy with this business model.

edit: Oh and from what Ive heard the zoning issue is over as the township backed down due to potential legal costs.

sounds like a nice..Humm wounder if I can get 3 discounts. I fit all of the ones you listed,,,, JK

I'll check this 1 out tho..

sounds like a nice..Humm wounder if I can get 3 discounts. I fit all of the ones you listed,,,, JK

I'll check this 1 out tho..

Archived