Looking For A Cannabis Friendly Physician

Jakl

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for a Physician close and affordable...Thank you

I am looking as well. My location would be gladwin, beaverton, midland, clare area. my doctor booted me for having too many problems for his walk in office. So I am searching a new doctor that not only takes my insurance but also is mm friendly. Either way, friendly or not, I need a new doctor too! Good Luck! :))

A word of caution... We all know that the 'law' provides that no penalty shall be imposed on patients or physicans for the recomendation to use the medicine, but many, many many in the health care arena will, I repeat WILL hold it against you. I know of more than one patient upon telling his primary care doctor that he was 'using' he (the physician) cut his pain meds in half, right on the spot.....So please beware!

I've been going to my current script writer for over five years. When I first started seeing him he had no problem with cannabis. On my last visit he told me that if I don't pass my urine test I will be cut off of pain medication completely.

This is in Oakland County.

Wish me well. It's been 30 days since I last had any cannabis and I'm 6 days passed my due date for refills and the test strips are still showing positive for marijuana.

Archived