Cannabis Friendly Counties

Southern Cross

I need to relocate because I pissed the cops off in Oakland County. I tried to keep a low profile, but due to circumstances beyond my control a few days ago LEO visited my home, smelled cannabis, searched and found that I was in compliance. They were NOT happy to find that there was nothing they could bust me for. However one of the cops said something that was not very nice.

Last night I had the opportunity to embarrass him in front of his Sergeant and another cop. I couldn't resist so I let my big mouth run wild. Oakland County has a zero tolerance policy for driving under the influence of cannabis. They are watching my every move. There are other reasons too numerous to mention.

My friend has joint custody of a minor child and has to live within 100 miles of her ex for visitation purposes.

I am looking in Genesee County, but would like to know what other areas have cannabis friendly policies.

I need to relocate because I pissed the cops off in Oakland County. I tried to keep a low profile, but due to circumstances beyond my control a few days ago LEO visited my home, smelled cannabis, searched and found that I was in compliance. They were NOT happy to find that there was nothing they could bust me for. However one of the cops said something that was not very nice.

Last night I had the opportunity to embarrass him in front of his Sergeant and another cop. I couldn't resist so I let my big mouth run wild. Oakland County has a zero tolerance policy for driving under the influence of cannabis. They are watching my every move. There are other reasons too numerous to mention.

My friend has joint custody of a minor child and has to live within 100 miles of her ex for visitation purposes.

I am looking in Genesee County, but would like to know what other areas have cannabis friendly policies.

Hi Cross !!!!

Looks like you did put your foot into the sh...t pile !!!

Getting out is the most prudent and far-reaching action you could take.

If you can afford it, try for Ann Arbor....a very MJ positive place !!

Dr. Jinx

Hi Cross !!!!

Looks like you did put your foot into the sh...t pile !!!

Getting out is the most prudent and far-reaching action you could take.

If you can afford it, try for Ann Arbor....a very MJ positive place !!

Dr. Jinx

Thanx, I wish I could afford the Ann Arbor area, but being on disability my income is very limited. Too bad my bank account isn't as big as my mouth!

Archived