Medical Marijuana Poll

trix

I hope this works, this is a poll that has been started from Facebook, I'm hoping that the FB users can vote on this pole from the link I will be providing.

The deal is with this poll one you vote, yes or no, then you ask all your friends to vote just by clicking one button, from there ALLLLLLLLL the people on each person's FB friends list can vote on the poll, then EVERYONE from their list can vote and so on and so on.

This is a super efficent way to get quick statistics from your poll questions, I recall hearing Peanutbutter, say he paid several hundred bucks to get a nationwide poll survey done. this is free and a recent poll that passed through my FB page had 45,000 votes in 12 days. those are good numbers. hope it works.. there click that link and you should be able to post

Gayle answered How would you vote for Medical Marijuana if it was on the ballot again? with yes.

click that and vote please it will then post on your wall then your friends can vote and we can get a better picture of who is in favor.

Mods can ditch this thread I just saw that there is a working thread on the same topic...least I think the other one is working ? the link in blue on here works

Trix :bong2:

Archived