Medical Marijuana Poll

trix

I hope this works, this is a poll that has been started from Facebook, I'm hoping that the FB users can vote on this pole from the link I will be providing.

The deal is with this poll once you vote, yes or no, then you ask all your friends to vote just by clicking one button, from there ALLLLLLLLL the people on each person's FB friends list can vote on the poll, then EVERYONE from their list can vote and so on and so on.

This is a super efficent way to get quick statistics from your poll questions, I recall hearing Peanutbutter, say he paid several hundred bucks to get a nationwide poll survey done. this is free and a recent poll that passed through my FB page had 45,000 votes in 12 days. those are good numbers. hope it works.. Please vote I want to have 100,000 votes on the poll in a short amount of time it can be done I have seen it..

Edit: poll was removed by FB?

OK yay seems like its working, I started this poll just on Saturday. Sucks someone added a option it was just YES and NO, now there's a option for YES, BUT SHOULD BE TAXED

Trix :bong2:

please let me know if it is letting you vote or not?

If it does allow you to vote after wards it should be on your wall for everyone to see, under the question it should say 'ask friends' click that, and ask your friends to do the same.. it will spread quickly just watch.....

Thank you greatly,

lol, its cool.. I retract the last post I made. The point will still be shown by the votes.. Thanks for voting !!:thumbsu:

I'm way super tired, and medicated.

I would kill for some meds. that would put me down at night, im uo 24-30hrs then sleep for few hours here and there.

A Super strong medible would be great.

Edit: 'ask friends tab' under the vote

Here's a update on the statistics 5 days into the poll;

please vote, once you have voted please hit the ask friends tab!!! lets get a real poll result, not by 100's of people but 1000's

There has been 97 votes in 5 days, wow that good numbers in my eyes.. keep passing the link around to your friends we should get results..

http://www.facebook....6011&qa_ref=qts <---vote, remember 'ask your friends'

gallery_14200_584_1052.jpg

Archived