Caregiver Age Requirements

luckygreenco

hey everyone! My names Jeremy and I'm 20 years old. Im very interested in applying for my medical caregiver license, for the fact that 2 of my uncles and both of my grandfathers have medical marijuana cards issued to them for cancer. None of them have caregivers, so they come to me to get their medicine. now i understand this is illegal, but i need to help my family so they can live a little happier lives. I was wondering if there was anyway that my parents could sign a waiver allowing me to obtain my caregiver license so i could provide for my uncels' and grandfathers' need for this wonderful plant without fear of being arrested. i would really appreciate any response and links that could point me in the right direction

Thanks,

Lucky Green co.

What they said... The law says you have to be over 21 to be a caregiver. It is also not a very good idea to share openly that you are already breaking the law before even becoming a caregiver. Even if your intentions are good with trying to help out your family...you better be careful because you wouldnt even qualify under the affirmative defense for supplying them since your not of legal age to assist qualified/registered patients. Waiting one more year would be better than prison/felonies on your record.

Archived