Oakland County Caregiver Looking For A Patient

PeteKT

I just let one of my patients go because he was getting way out of hand, he thought he owned theworld and that everything should be handed to him on a golden platter.

Don't get me wrong if a patient needs help I WILL HELP him, but this guy was being lazy, got fired from his job, wouldnt go find a new one (i know his wife) was spending his kids food money on other drugs and wanted free medication every month because he was "poor"

Well last week i told him i couldnt help him anymore and that it was time for him to find a new caregiver.

I grow indoors with aeroponics, everything is checked for bugs, mold and other problems daily, my main grow is mater Kush, every loves it and slowly finding new strains that not everyone has but will let me supply my patients with great meds.

If you need a caregiver who you want to be friends with and can help you out with your medication. Then i am that person. I usually make medibles once a month and i give those out to my patients as aan extra treat, my medibles are made with actual pot not trimming and will lay you out for a few hours :)

If you need a good caregiver let me know, message me on here and i will give you my number to talk more. I can deliver aslong as your not to far from me.

Pete

Archived