Helpful Info About Your Rights!

sarazorz

Hi! I'm new to the site and eager to contribute :) So here's my contribution!

I don't want to come off as being someone who is advertising, because I'm not, so I won't be posting any links. I just watched these videos that I found to be really helpful in educating myself about my rights; in general, and more specifically regarding marijuana laws. Whether you are a legitimate patient or just a recreational smoker, I recommend you download or buy the following videos. Google it, you can probably find some stuff on YouTube as well.

First, there's this guy named Barry Cooper. He is an ex-narcotics officer, and he left the force and decided to teach citizens about their rights and how the police try to violate them consistently in order to put you in jail. He covers a lot of ground in the three videos I've watched; teaches you about Heat Reading Cameras attached to Helicopters, what police look for regarding grow rooms, how to deal with police in general! I loved these, they were fun to watch and very informative.

Barry Cooper "Never Get Busted" Volume 1 - Traffic Stops

Barry Cooper "Never Get Busted" Volume 2 - Never Get Raided

Barry Cooper "Never Get Busted" Bonus Hidden Compartment Video

Other Stuff:

This one's relatively well known- "BUSTED" The Citizen's Guide to Surviving Police Encounters (super cheesy but informative)

Hi! I'm new to the site and eager to contribute :) So here's my contribution!

I don't want to come off as being someone who is advertising, because I'm not, so I won't be posting any links. I just watched these videos that I found to be really helpful in educating myself about my rights; in general, and more specifically regarding marijuana laws. Whether you are a legitimate patient or just a recreational smoker, I recommend you download or buy the following videos. Google it, you can probably find some stuff on YouTube as well.

First, there's this guy named Barry Cooper. He is an ex-narcotics officer, and he left the force and decided to teach citizens about their rights and how the police try to violate them consistently in order to put you in jail. He covers a lot of ground in the three videos I've watched; teaches you about Heat Reading Cameras attached to Helicopters, what police look for regarding grow rooms, how to deal with police in general! I loved these, they were fun to watch and very informative.

Barry Cooper "Never Get Busted" Volume 1 - Traffic Stops

Barry Cooper "Never Get Busted" Volume 2 - Never Get Raided

Barry Cooper "Never Get Busted" Bonus Hidden Compartment Video

Other Stuff:

This one's relatively well known- "BUSTED" The Citizen's Guide to Surviving Police Encounters (super cheesy but informative)

Welcome aboard...Lots of great people and the gardening forums are second to none in content.

Archived