Guest thequietone

If you have seeds it got pollinated now you need to figure out from where the pollen came from. Look the plant over very carefully to see if you can find any pollen sacks on the plant. They look a little like upside down green acorns, Google cannabis pollen sacs images and you can see what they look like.

Do you have any other strains in your flowering room? If so you will need to check them for pollen sacs also. Do you grow from seeds or clones? From seed you will need to watch for males shortly after you put them into bloom. If you have a male you need to pull it carefully so you don't throw pollen everywhere.

If you have seeds it got pollinated now you need to figure out from where the pollen came from. Look the plant over very carefully to see if you can find any pollen sacks on the plant. They look a little like upside down green acorns, Google cannabis pollen sacs images and you can see what they look like.

Do you have any other strains in your flowering room? If so you will need to check them for pollen sacs also. Do you grow from seeds or clones? From seed you will need to watch for males shortly after you put them into bloom. If you have a male you need to pull it carefully so you don't throw pollen everywhere.

Thanks for the info. I grew this plant from seed. I think it was indeed a hermie. My other plant is totally female. I hope she didn't get pollinated too :(

Archived