How To Ensure The Last Stages Of

no#12

from a legal professionals standpoint i have alot of questions and alot of lost faith trust isn't the strongest thing i have right now my question is the best way to ensure the completion of transfer of funds from multiple parties to the damaged party. obviously i would much rather respond to pm's this is now my life which has been inextricably damaged and any money resulting is supposed to be private ie mine. the depth is in fact much much larger but as i eluded to reverse paranoia in a post this afternoon when public and private superced then everyone feels that it is theres if that makes any sense, sorry if this makes no sense but i don't no how to say any differently. i welcome pm's or noncondecending responses please this isn't any sort of joke and why i feel as if i can trust this forum let er rip

dt

and for clarity sake im a not one of them my employment is security and other advanced applications please everyone that has viewed my posts and hopefully they will remember one in particular as i am a cleared medical patient and yes law enforcement has lied to my face

• 2 weeks later...
my question is the best way to ensure the completion of transfer of funds from multiple parties to the damaged party

The first thing you need is a judgement or court order- that is you have to win in court. You could also have a signed agreement from all the parties but you still have to go to court to enforce it when they don't pay as agreed.

If you already have a judgement then your question is how do I collect the money after I get the judgement? This is an entire subsection of law. You need a collection agency (who will take 1/3 to 1/2) depending on the size of the debt. You can also garnish wages or a known bank account by going to the court with the proper forms (google "Wage Garnishment forms Michigan" and it should pop up.

If the debtor has none of these then you are right and truly screwed.

Archived