Other Countries Marijuana Laws

sarazorz

Hey, my curiosity in regards to moving to Canada led me to a Wiki page. I was looking up Canadian laws on marijuana. Then I started reading about all of the other countries laws. I thought this would be interesting to share. Some of you may find this redundant or considered almost to be common knowledge, but really I've never bothered to look up other countries marijuana laws before, so I thought maybe there's some people who don't know this info! Made for an interesting (but somewhat depressing) read. Basically it makes me want to move out of the country even more so. Lol?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_cannabis

Hey, my curiosity in regards to moving to Canada led me to a Wiki page. I was looking up Canadian laws on marijuana. Then I started reading about all of the other countries laws. I thought this would be interesting to share. Some of you may find this redundant or considered almost to be common knowledge, but really I've never bothered to look up other countries marijuana laws before, so I thought maybe there's some people who don't know this info! Made for an interesting (but somewhat depressing) read. Basically it makes me want to move out of the country even more so. Lol?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_cannabis

Thank you for posting this information. I had the opportunity to visit Amsterdam about 15 yrs ago. It was the first place I ever saw reasonable marijuana laws. It was really awesome. It bothers me that they are becoming more crappy now. I dont know why it happened.

Thank you for posting this information. I had the opportunity to visit Amsterdam about 15 yrs ago. It was the first place I ever saw reasonable marijuana laws. It was really awesome. It bothers me that they are becoming more crappy now. I dont know why it happened.

At least it's not as bad as some of those countries which sentence people do death for possession...Poor chinese...(and others). The super-fascist countries make me happy to be in the US, but the more liberal (or should I say, correct) areas like Amsterdam make me want to move elsewhere. I guess the US is...sort of...in the middle? I just wish our federal govt would keep their noses out of state laws.

Archived