Needing Clones

Okay guys i have just finished second grow of jack flash and jack herer grew great nice buds. The problem seems to be after the growing picked at half amber, half milky, drying fine the problem is the buds look like they are plain green not much color buzz is okay. What i am looking for is some clones of some very colorful,tasty, herb. Willing to drive on sunday anywhere within a hour of the area i live to get will be happy to give a donation.I live in berrien county and really need some help.

Okay guys i have just finished second grow of jack flash and jack herer grew great nice buds. The problem seems to be after the growing picked at half amber, half milky, drying fine the problem is the buds look like they are plain green not much color buzz is okay. What i am looking for is some clones of some very colorful,tasty, herb. Willing to drive on sunday anywhere within a hour of the area i live to get will be happy to give a donation.I live in berrien county and really need some help.

Suggest you PM kruztydj, the head of Burien Compassion Club