Lighthouse Compassion Club In Ludington-- Any Info?

I have a Question...And let me begin by mentioning I am NOT affiliated with any club or organization, but would like to join a compassion club.

I live in Mason County-- where they recently placed an 8-month moratorium on all dispensaries and compassion clubs... and it is renewable...

IF a compassion club had already been established with permits, place of business etc.. PRIOR to the moratorium, wouldn't that mean it would have to be "Grandfathered-in"???

Ludington has a "Lighthouse Compassion Club" all set up-- I thought it was open, due to the storefront & signage... but it is not..

Is this due to the Moretorium- or possibly other issues?

Anyone else experiencing Moratorium issues with their compassion clubs???

• 1 month later...

I will just say your not alone in this.. I have about 12 people asking me 3 a card carriers allready. That banner brought me here the same. And all my friends on fb and NORMl have no idea. So neither do i as i desperatly search and pray that once open it isnt shut down by this podunt city...Of course if the city did that i might have to break out my video of them shutting a state highway down with no permits in sight for friday night live thing.

• 4 weeks later...

I will just say your not alone in this.. I have about 12 people asking me 3 a card carriers allready. That banner brought me here the same. And all my friends on fb and NORMl have no idea. So neither do i as i desperatly search and pray that once open it isnt shut down by this podunt city...Of course if the city did that i might have to break out my video of them shutting a state highway down with no permits in sight for friday night live thing.

What do you expect from Mason County? These corrupt S.O.B's do what they want when they want to bring in tourists and screw the people who live here... Like the "Wind Farm".....

568 Signatures against it, and 187 for it... and they still granted the permit DESPITE the fact it doesn't fit within the acceptable parameters for a special land-use permit as set BY THEM!?

Archived