Patient Looking For Caregivers In The Oakland County And Lansing Area

Schoettler

Im a patient who is currently looking for caregivers in both Oakland County and the Lansing area. I am currently living in Oakland County, but i will return to Michigan State University this fall. I'm looking for caregivers who could supply me with meds whether i am home within Oakland County or at MSU. Please reply, thank you.

Im a patient who is currently looking for caregivers in both Oakland County and the Lansing area. I am currently living in Oakland County, but i will return to Michigan State University this fall. I'm looking for caregivers who could supply me with meds whether i am home within Oakland County or at MSU. Please reply, thank you.

Hello,

I am located in S.W. Livingston County. We are about 30 min. from Mich. State Univ. and about 30 min. from Western Oakland County.

I travel into Oakland County once a week to care for my elderly aunt. Also, a few of my patients live in that area.

I am a proud member of the Great Lakes Cannabis Society thru the MMMC. I have a good selection of Cannabis Cup Winners grown in an organic soil mix. I customize my grow to incorporate those strains that will best treat our individual patients' conditions. Consequently, a majority of my patients have been with me for more than one year. I have an opening for a new patient at this time.

If interested - please call George at 517-404-7288 or e-mail skyhigh_george@rocketmail.com (Listed as Skyhigh Medicinals on the MMMC website)

Archived