Cg Seeking Patients - Detroit / Wayne County

420freedom

S, may u have much better luck than I have! On this site I've tried for a year to get a patient and no ad has ever produced anything but end-on-end emails (PM's) back + forth. (Like Craiglist for dating). I'm full and so are the other CG's I willingly sign patients for. Those patients came from other sites (boards), patient-to-patient word-of-mouth, and contacts at compassion clubs. We're nearly full (there's always turnover)--no thanks to this site. But if we had relied on MMMA, after a year of trying, we'd still be looking for patient zero. This board is many things and as a 30-year grower I rely on it for knowledge, support, and friends, but one of those things it does not do (like Craiglist does not do for a date) is get someone real. So just a tip. Post 'patients wanted' here and establish your "bonafide credentials", but for filling slots? Rely upon other means. Best of luck and see you Wed night at MOCC (the van is fixed).

Hey 420, glad to see a new caregiver starting. I have actually found these forums to be a great source for a few things including patients. Please pm me if I can help in anyway, and maybe check out the Jackson Farmers market that is another great way to talk with folks and get started.

Warm regards, EZ

Archived