Caregiver Card Error

markanthony7131

I am a caregiver and I believe there may be a error with my card. I received my hard-card today the same time as my patient after reviewing the card I noticed that on the back of his card it reads that I may possess plant but on my card the caregiver card it does not permit that I possess plants. I reviewed my copy of the application that I saved for records and it is filled out correctly and is checked that the caregiver may possess plants. I like to abide by the law and the idea of having a card that is incorrect makes me feel uncomfortable. Does anyone have ideas or heard of this type of error before?

That does sound like an erroneously-printed caregiver card. It does happen, but rarely. Yes, definitely notify LARA-MMMP in writing of the prob and ask for a corrected card. Likely you'll never get a call back if you phone and leave a voicemail. Make photo copies of your card (front and back), plus the patient's card (front and back). Send the copies with a short note asking for a correction. I've seen that resolved in as little as 10 days with new cards in your hands. Good luck widdit.

Archived