Caregiver Card ?

scottbr

OK if im going to be the caregiver and my patient sent a money order in and we can call the 800 number and see that its been cashed but dont have paper proof of it, do we need this or just a copy of the application. The following is what the LARA web site says. If a denial letter is not received, then the application is deemed valid. The statute currently allows for a copy of the application submitted to serve as a valid registry identification if the card is not issued within 20 days of its submission to the department. At this time, we are unable to issue valid registry identification cards within the statutory time frame with the resources available to us. We continue to review and revise our processing methods in order to more efficiently process and issue the valid registry cards. Thank you for any help on this.

You need some form of proof that the state has received the application.

So you will either need the signature card that came back showing they

received the application. You did send it certified mail right? You would

also want to have proof that your money order was cashed by the state.

You need some form of proof that the state has received the application.

So you will either need the signature card that came back showing they

received the application. You did send it certified mail right? You would

also want to have proof that your money order was cashed by the state.

Yes it was sent certified mail and we have the green card for that, i have also found out that i can pay 15.00 for proof that the money order was cashed, just that it takes 30 days but i guess we wait, lesson learned, send a check its easy to verify and get proof. thank you for your reply.

Archived