Cg2Cg Or Cg2 Any P

Natural Remedies MGR

p2p sales have been ruled out. Applying BlueBerrys research that shows judges must "liberally construe" public initiatives to help rather than hinder such laws, the system is now required, by its own rules, to grant at least one or the other. If neither is allowed, how can a new patient growing for themselves, or a new cg just starting out, obtain a seed or clone to grow the meds? The only "legal" method would be somebody to give it you for free, and since it can't be mandated or guaranteed under the law that such a free transaction take place, there MUST be a legal way to obtain seeds or clones, otherwise the entire Act is effectively negated. By their rules therefore, we MUST be allowed cg2cg or cg 2 any p, to construe the interpretation in any other manner would negate our law, which they are not allowed to do through judicial rulings. Of course this assumes they play by the rules, and we know they are not. But I think it makes for an interesting argument.

F.F.A.C Free For All Clones...

And personally, Until the law is amended by a majority of both legislative bodies, repealed, or otherwise legally changed. I will continue to do P2P as allowed under the 2008 MMMA, The Law!

I just law enforcement would obey the law...

Archived