Article: Why Michigan Should Form A State-Regulated, Independent Medical Marijuana Cooperative

http://www.mlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2011/09/why_michigan_should_form_a_sta.html

Seems like the news is starting to publish something with a little thought in it rather than just propaganda.

Now a 55-year-old multiple sclerosis sufferer who’s never taken an illicit drug in her life might be able to procure the seeds, apparatus and know how for cultivating high-grade marijuana plants in an “enclosed, locked” place in her house. Probably, she hasn’t a clue. In that case, she has to somehow find a caregiver. They aren't listed in the phone book or on a referral list.

The first state run dispensary. Once it's up and running they can eliminate the caregiver system. It's exactly what they are after and the absolute worst option for patients. Low quality state provided medicine. Probably sprayed with dangerous cancer causing pesticides.

He's taking the propaganda to the next level. Eliminate competition, then replace with your cronies of choice. I'm sure he'd endorse having to go to the govt. run/licensed store if a crony run dispensary is within some radius from where you live(next article probably). Only growing on corporate farms. Keeps the cops looking for plants where they shouldn't be (you having them).

He's taking the propaganda to the next level. Eliminate competition, then replace with your cronies of choice. I'm sure he'd endorse having to go to the govt. run/licensed store if a crony run dispensary is within some radius from where you live(next article probably). Only growing on corporate farms. Keeps the cops looking for plants where they shouldn't be (you having them).

You are obviously right.

The AG started in Agriculture. I wonder if he has any cronies ready to swoop in and "help out" with this.

:devil:

I think the state run growers and dispensaries are what a lot of politicians are angling for. They want to bestow 'favors' on the state's chosen growers and dispensaries so that those folks will owe the politician. That's where all the contributions and political perks come in.

I think they will have our law so screwed up that even legitimate patients will be calling for the legislature to step in and fix it. This conspiracy that Schuette has orchestrated is making things tougher and tougher on patients. Soon the politicians will hop on their white horses and come up with the brilliant plan to protect the patients from poor quality meds and the black market by opening state run grows and storefronts. Just watch.

yup...they call it state's rights....to regulate, license, sell, bestow favor to those connected and abuse the little people in their state. Yup...state's rights. They'll fight like hell for another State run, protected(by force), and licensed monopoly.

I think the state run growers and dispensaries are what a lot of politicians are angling for. They want to bestow 'favors' on the state's chosen growers and dispensaries so that those folks will owe the politician. That's where all the contributions and political perks come in.

I think they will have our law so screwed up that even legitimate patients will be calling for the legislature to step in and fix it. This conspiracy that Schuette has orchestrated is making things tougher and tougher on patients. Soon the politicians will hop on their white horses and come up with the brilliant plan to protect the patients from poor quality meds and the black market by opening state run grows and storefronts. Just watch.

Archived