I Wonder If It Will Work?

TheBeagle

Sofen Seeds .....

Open an aloe vera leave with a sharp knife, slicing horizontally through the flat portion of the leaf. Scrape the inner translucent part of the leaf with a butter knife onto a plate. Scrape as much as possible without getting into the outer tougher part of the leaf. Do the same thing with the other half of the leaf.

<li class="step">

<li class="step"> 2 Place the seeds into a small plastic bag. Scrape the fresh gel of the aloe leaf into the bag and mix it around so that the seeds are all covered in the gel.

<li class="step"> 3 Squeeze the air out of the bag and seal it shut. Soak the seeds in the gel overnight before planting them into their planting containers, or allow the seeds to remain in the gel until you see sprouts emerging.

<li class="step"> 4 Plant the soaked seeds without removing the gel as its antifungal and antimicrobial properties will prevent mold and fungus from growing in the damp medium.

Read more: How to Soften Seeds With Aloe | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_7448928_soften-seeds-aloe.html#ixzz1jA1XlNLj

I wonder if this will work with cannabis seeds....... if so I wonder how it would work out if you wer to sofen 2 seed strains..... cut the seeds in half and somehow splice the 2 different seeds strains together to make one whole seed again IE OG kush on one half White window on the other half....... sounds strange i know but....i think its possible if you can find some kinda of organic adhesive?

Archived