Letter From Sen. Phil Pavlov

Reaper

Got this emai from senator pavlov's office

Friends,

This spring has brought to Michigan a new optimism. Our Automakers are continuing to outpace expectations, and Detroit has joined Michigan's reinvention with the recent approval of a consent agreement. As we work together to build a better Michigan, it is important to recognize why we see this assurance of hope, from just one year ago.

Michigan's positive job growth and economic numbers are a direct result of streamlined government, less regulation, and fiscal discipline. When we get government out of the way and empower individuals, not institutions, Michiganders are free to innovate, invest, and grow.

I want to share this article that lists the Top 25 Reforms of 2011. These reforms are moving Michigan toward stability and reinvention.

Today, there is still a talent gap to be closed. There are 85,000 jobs unfilled at the MITalent.org job portal. We need to buckle down and re-train our workforce, guide students to high demand fields, and think innovatively about Michigan's economic future. I know we can meet this challenge.

I want to hear from you and what you think the top 25 reforms of 2012 should be. Please E-mail me, find me on Facebook or Twitter, or call my office (517) 373-7708. Let's not accept the status quo for our community and state. Michigan's reinvention surges forward with you and your ideas.

Sincerely,

Phil Pavlov

Visit my website at www.SenatorPhilPavlov.com

heres a link to the "top 25 reforms of 2011" Kinda made me sick!

My link

Archived