Were Do These Seed Come From?

cujo

ya I know about the birds and bees and all. I started with bag seed so I ran 6 plants figuring with my luck 4 would be male. I watched them like a hawk found a male got it out, found a hermi got it out. got down on my hands and knees to check them out daily. but three of the four small plants have a seed in every other bud with lots of empty seed husks. the other pheno was seedless, more potent,and stinky sensi. what's up ?three can seed one didn't. if it was pollen all would have seed and many more of them right? no I won't use the seed they'll probably do the same thing right?

ya I know about the birds and bees and all. I started with bag seed so I ran 6 plants figuring with my luck 4 would be male. I watched them like a hawk found a male got it out, found a hermi got it out. got down on my hands and knees to check them out daily. but three of the four small plants have a seed in every other bud with lots of empty seed husks. the other pheno was seedless, more potent,and stinky sensi. what's up ?three can seed one didn't. if it was pollen all would have seed and many more of them right? no I won't use the seed they'll probably do the same thing right?

Chances are they were actually hermie's, and there was pollen. Sometimes small male flowers will develop inside the buds, since the flowers are concealed within the buds the pollen does not spread well.

Instead, the only buds being pollinated are the ones containing the male flowers.

Archived