Police Stole My Meds !

SO i GET A BOGUS WARRANT and ....

I DID NOT let the police in ... I went outside. Since i CAME OUT WITHOUT SHOES THEY OFFERED TO GO GET A PAIR FOR ME. i SAID NO THANks i dont need shoes and my nieghbor will lock up for me.

So one cop goes in anyways . Gets my shoes , my wallet ,, AND STEALS AN OUNCE OF BLACKBERRY KUSH

Unbefunkinbelieveable.

SO i GET A BOGUS WARRANT and ....

I DID NOT let the police in ... I went outside. Since i CAME OUT WITHOUT SHOES THEY OFFERED TO GO GET A PAIR FOR ME. i SAID NO THANks i dont need shoes and my nieghbor will lock up for me.

So one cop goes in anyways . Gets my shoes , my wallet ,, AND STEALS AN OUNCE OF BLACKBERRY KUSH

Unbefunkinbelieveable.

GRrRrRrr... I know that feeling of missing stuff after police leave your home, before I was placed in cuffs, the detective in my home said that they were gonna take my jewlery off 1/2krt diamond earing, gold chain, 1/4oz of jack the ripper bud..

Once I posted bond and came home, my house was trashed and couldn't find ANYTHINg that they said they were gonna put up for me, since I wouldn't need it where I was going... approx. 3 weeks later I found the bag of bud, and both artical's of jewlery..

But yeah your situation is differant, Sorry about how they wronged you. I know I wanted to smoke sooooooo bad when I got home from jail, and my bud was gone!!!

So they just came in and ripped you without ever arresting you? or after they had you in cuffs they did all that?

Sucks either way :notfair:

Trix

:bong2:

I was I cuffs in the car when the went in. to get my "shoes"

I still had other meds when I got home tho thankfully

Got a place to rent ??????????? I need to move outta this city !

Looking around $800 a month Wife gets disability 880 every month on the 3rd we have NEVER missed rent .

Edited by LakesideCaregiver

I was I cuffs in the car when the went in. to get my "shoes"

I still had other meds when I got home tho thankfully

Got a place to rent ??????????? I need to move outta this city !

Looking around $800 a month Wife gets disability 880 every month on the 3rd we have NEVER missed rent .

Ditto, I'm looking for a place right now as well, but I'm in the $700 range. I get a decent $ a month from SSD, I JUST was apporved still havent got my first check.. If you find a place in the Warren/ Macomb area that isn't what your looking for send it my way!

Only thing you said differant about our situations is while I was in the back of the cop car, the police were borrowing home depot lawn/leaf bags from my neighbor then proceded to carry out my GR bag by bag. while I sat there.. least you had meds when you came home !!! lucky lucky you aha, again I'm so sorry you had to experince that. terrible thing for anyone to ever go through. Just don't understand till it happens to you.imo

Trix

:bong2: