Call Me Tokin :)

Hey peeps, im John aka Tokin. I lived in MI for 16 years from 90~06 mostly around the Zoo. I live im WA now and have been an mc ( medical cannabis ) patient for 5 years now. I grow outdoors mainly and ALWAYS in dirt. I have a wealth of info of thing that worked and didnt work for me so dont be shy, ask away :)

Welcome to the site Tokin,

I hope to read your posts in the future, check out the grow threads here on the site. Maybe your experience as a grower could help others learn on the what not's of growing and the positives you have found in your encounters throughout the process. Hopefully you could find some information or techniques that will benefit yourself as well, knowledge on MI laws are very important to understand hope you can find some info that you didn't know before joining the site.

Nonetheless Welcome, and enjoy hope you find the site to be a pleasurable experience in your life and the ones around you!

Trix

:bong2: