Worm Castings

Tomato

Worm castings make good food for us poor dirt farmers. Right. They'er also expensive. I have a worm factory for making worm castings, cheaper. It works great and it gets rid of all my kitchen waste. Anyone ever try to avoid the middle man and put worms in with your plants. I was just thinking out loud

I'd like to know a good soil formula,, Not to steel your thread- but I grow I'm promix bl,use the full line of foxfarm nutes,with their schedule. . And its eating my lunch!! I even buy all the stuff in bulk gallons.... anyway, if someone uses a soil mixture from last transplant into 7gal smartpots to harvest and it works well i'd like to hear how they mix up their soils...

Thanks,Random

I'd like to know a good soil formula,, Not to steel your thread- but I grow I'm promix bl,use the full line of foxfarm nutes,with their schedule. . And its eating my lunch!! I even buy all the stuff in bulk gallons.... anyway, if someone uses a soil mixture from last transplant into 7gal smartpots to harvest and it works well i'd like to hear how they mix up their soils...

Thanks,Random

http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuanagrowers.net/index.php?/topic/162-organic-soil-mixes/

Worm castings make good food for us poor dirt farmers. Right. They'er also expensive. I have a worm factory for making worm castings, cheaper. It works great and it gets rid of all my kitchen waste. Anyone ever try to avoid the middle man and put worms in with your plants. I was just thinking out loud

I've had them in my soil when I mixed it up with compost and between the two things wow did my plants flower great. Edited by restlesslegs