Jump to content

Pain Doctors

Recommended Posts

hi my name is rick i grew up in hamtramick Mi , I moved to wisconsin in 1999 . I met my wife 3 years ago and she has to take oxycotten and someother meds . in wisconson they are making her go to a pain managment clinc with the goal of getting her of the pain meds and forcing her to take these shots that she dose not want for her bone desease.

We are moving back to michigan in june dose anyone know a doctor she can get her pain meds from her stander of living as gone down by 50 %

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...