In desperate need of a MM friendly doctor to prescribe pain meds Clarkston/Waterford area

Lvmyshay

I have scleroderma, Lupus, horrid raynauds, a few other little medical issues, and I had my left leg amputated below the knee in July 😩 

I have been on long acting and immediate release OxyContin for the last 8 - 10 years. I need a new doctor to write for my pain meds (long story for another day!) besides the body skin and joint pain I suffer from, I also get these horrible ulcers mainly on my feet and hands that literally eat my skin away down to exposed bone. I have not had a day in the last 10 years that I have not had one or more ulcers. I have several finger amputations (did one myself!) and in July had to have my left leg amputated from an out of control ulcer that got infected. 

Im a single mom.....I smoke medical marijuana.  When my daughter goes to sleep I smoke, and I eat. I weighed 289 pounds and this disease has taken me down to 135 pounds. When I started smoking again about 4 years ago, I found it really helped me eat and I've been maintaining my weight ever since. It also helps take the edge off my pain level. I can't go around smoking weed all day and my pain level is so intense, I do really need the pain meds as well. 

I can NOT find a doctor willing to write for me if I'm smoking weed!!!! I have been doctorless for over 2 months now. 

Does anyone know of a doctor, in a pain clinic or not, I have no issue signing and following a contract but it makes no difference to me, I have good insurance (thank God)  that would be willing to write pain meds for me?  I'm on the waterford/clarkston border. I don't mind traveling a bit if I have to but I have to find a ride and use the wheelchair so it's a pain in the donkey!! Lol 

helllllppppp!!!  Anyone?? 

Thank yiu, Christine Lvmyshay@yahoo.com