2 Med Patients looking for caregiver in the southeast MI area - Ann Arbor

adultinaintcheap

• adultinaintcheap changed the title to 2 Med Patients looking for caregiver in the southeast MI area - Ann Arbor
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey guys, super interested in finding a new caregiver for my girlfriend and I in Ann Arbor. Looking to get mostly flower and concentrates , edible and carts also welcome. Looking to make the switch relatively soon, as our current situation has been working well. Let’s us know what our got guys!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

On 12/8/2020 at 12:46 PM, adultinaintcheap said:

2 Medical patients looking for caregiver in the southeast MI area, live near Ann Arbor. 

On 1/30/2021 at 12:03 AM, DeeBrown1981 said:

Looking for a caregiver my caregivers quit taking my phone calls quit answering my messages I don’t feel that he’s interested in being my caregiver anymore looking at options for finding a new caregiver A2 area 

On 9/23/2021 at 12:14 AM, Grant said:

Hey guys, super interested in finding a new caregiver for my girlfriend and I in Ann Arbor. Looking to get mostly flower and concentrates , edible and carts also welcome. Looking to make the switch relatively soon, as our current situation has been working well. Let’s us know what our got guys!

Caregiver here, we make all organic products. Willing to deliver. We have Ice Cream Cake about ready to harvest (1-2 weeks) and Zkittlez up next(just began flowering). We can make bubble hash, cannabutter, wax, shatter, are working to make cbd and rosin extracts.

Our patients are accustomed to getting a free oz each harvest for their loyalty, we will grow strains and make extracts when requested. 

Edited by OrganicGanja
Forgot the quote