Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jacklash69

Co-Op Growing

7 posts in this topic

I have a guy that can grow 12 plants and my wife can grow 24,now he needs room and has lighting and i need lighting and have room lol Now, can we legally grow our plants at my house? i.e. merge to grow his and my wifes here at home thanks in advance guys

I would set everything up have a little contract that say he rents that space from you to grow, keep his paper work hung on a wall as well as your wives. This is what a buddy of mind did to make sure he had all his bases covered. Good Luck with the GROW :thumbsu:

Might want to have each patients plants labeled. Maybe keep a wire separating his plants from your wife's. Having him keep his patients info at your house. There is nothing in the law that says you cant. Just cover your rear.

Might want to have each patients plants labeled. Maybe keep a wire separating his plants from your wife's. Having him keep his patients info at your house. There is nothing in the law that says you cant. Just cover your rear.

DO you have to have seperate growing facilities for each 12 plants? I mean seperate locked growing facilities? If I am a caregiver for 5 patients can I grow them in the same locked room?

im pretty sure its however you see fit as long as count is right and the enclosure(s) is/are locked

If your worried, put 2 doors w/different locks. You could also separate it into 2 rooms w a hole cut for a light mover to go through but not big enough for a person.

Be aware that if number of plants rise, ie.--if both become caregivers--you never want to have over 99 plants for any reason; Federal minimum sentencing kicks in and everybody involved over age 18 risks 5 years Federal.