Black Out Bud Butter (BOBB)

I did finally try the slow cooker method, used near 6oz of yummy THC covered trim, and 3lbs of unsalted butter. 6oz's may sound like over kill but I wanted to have a product that I know would work, seeing as most edibles haven't thus far.

I can say after slow cooking overnight, the process is quite easy, strain the liquid into a Tupperware dish, set it and forget it in the fridge by morning you have a green brick of butter, I washed the first brick by reheating slowly then restraining and back in the fridge. I gotta say They did the job!!

I may have made them a tad strong for a newbie to MM, A family member I made these for called me the next day and said omg I ate 1/2 of one brownie and felt like I was tripping. I couldn't help but LOL. I guess they will be taking 1/4 pieces that batch should last them a year if they do it that way. that was 1 cup of the 6oz butter in a 10x9 tray of premix brownies. The taste was yummy I tasted the weed but the brownie was a more prominent flavor. Also did 1 cup butter to a premix chocoholic chip cookie mix, think there was 12-15 cookies, Those were for me..... I was eating cookies for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I had never slept so much in my entire life. Now the butter is gone and I'm back to staying awake all night again. lol

Thanks to all that posted in this thread it helped me get through the process easily.

Trix :bong2:

Archived