Dispensary Northern Michigan

hello,i would like to open a dispensary and smoke shop in traverse city mich. can someone tell me how to find out if i need any special permits for this. thank you

You will have to get in line. Currently 5 are either up and running, or will soon be. All are within about a 3 mile radius. This does not even include several private entities and compassion clubs in the area.

With that being said. You will have to register your business with the city and make sure you meet the zoning regulations.

Good luck......but I personally do not think all these establishments are going to make it. Too many for a limited customer base.

You will have to get in line. Currently 5 are either up and running, or will soon be. All are within about a 3 mile radius. This does not even include several private entities and compassion clubs in the area.

With that being said. You will have to register your business with the city and make sure you meet the zoning regulations.

Good luck......but I personally do not think all these establishments are going to make it. Too many for a limited customer base.

I say survival of the dankest. Haha

I say survival of the dankest. Haha

Would that were the case. Imagine a free country where the best marijuana products and services are available in a freely competitive environment. Low prices, high quality, near infinite variety of products, clones, medibles and everything else. :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Unfortunately it may survival of the fittest- with fittest NOT defined as the dankest, best product, best service etc but as "he who avoids attracting the attention of the anti-drug task force in your area.

Doing a great job there Blue! :rolleyes:

Archived