Tri City Compassion Club Will Host Thc Clinic May 27

budhabit

Guest Wayne

Maybe the Bay City police can show up and take everybody's name and information as they wait for the clinic staff. I would advise all waiting patients to be open and forth right, provide copies of all paperwork, etc. The police are there to help!!!!

So is there another bay city compassion club besides the mmma one? I got word from a guy i know today that a local compassion club in bay city was raided yesterday. He says it's not the one i've been involved with (mmma). But besides him, I don't know anyone else that knows about this place. Anyone know anything about this?

Hoping to make it on Sunday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

thanks for the info... a soon to be patient missed his appointment in jackson yesterday, so i offered to drive to one i knew of on thursday... i thought there was one in southfield or detroit thursday, but i cant find it anymore.

no big deal, this will work. i dont mind driving

Update the THC Clinic will be move to Saginaw Four Point Hotel Just will be at the compassion club at 316 south Henry directing patients to the new location sorry about the inconvenience the THC Clinic thought it would be best to be separated from compassion clubs.

Archived