Looking To Buy Ariza Extreme Vaporizer, Any Suggestions?

42 Degrees in Ann Arbor has them, but the prices are ridiculous. I suggest ebay. Thats what I'm doing as our patient wants one and we told her we would supply her with one. I bought one from a member here and then there was another member offering them, but they both dissappeared....go figure. I've seen great deals on the bay, but be careful as there are different offerings on the Extreme. You can get them without the bag delivery option and just a whip, or you can get them with both which is what I have and recommend.

Good luck.

42 Degrees in Ann Arbor has them, but the prices are ridiculous. I suggest ebay. Thats what I'm doing as our patient wants one and we told her we would supply her with one. I bought one from a member here and then there was another member offering them, but they both dissappeared....go figure. I've seen great deals on the bay, but be careful as there are different offerings on the Extreme. You can get them without the bag delivery option and just a whip, or you can get them with both which is what I have and recommend.

Good luck.

Thanks for the help! I found a few on ebay for 199.99. Its a extreme 4.0 bag and whip. Good deal?

*broken link removed*

Edit : i just called the 42 degrees in Ann Arbor and Wow, 350.00 ? I mean at least be realistic about it, i bet they are just flying off the shelf tongue.gif

Thanks for the help! I found a few on ebay for 199.99. Its a extreme 4.0 bag and whip. Good deal?

*broken link removed*

Edit : i just called the 42 degrees in Ann Arbor and Wow, 350.00 ? I mean at least be realistic about it, i bet they are just flying off the shelf tongue.gif

Yup, the ebay thing is a great deal, thats what I'll be doing. Thats the one you want. There are several on there for right around that price. Shop wisely and use one that is a dealer for Arizer and wil honor the warranty. I've had mine since christmas and love it! You'll use less meds too...big bonus imho.

My fiance went to 42 degrees yesterday looking for one and yeah, 350. That IS a joke! LOL

Maybe Hydro Jack could tell us the real savings of the newer Extreme model that it's makers claim is more energy efficient - remember, adapting to this method of delivery requires daily use and individual dosing may require the vaporizer unit to be on throughout the entire day. At $200 the V-Tower is probably the best bargain by far. Use the extra savings for spare parts and the travel case. The Vaultz combination lock file boxes ($40) at office depot are great for holding everything including all the paraphernalia and provides a needed measure of security.

i just ordered 2 units for my store in ypsilanti.i cant go as low as ebay but i can beat your other quote by a $100.so if you want to buy it from a store i will have them early next week for $300 but if anyone contacts me through this board i will do them for $250.i also have many other vapes available.

Guest jburnsrubr

please allow me to reccomend. da buddha vaporizer. if your ordering from ebay. its actually made in america, i have had mine for 2 yrs and it works perfect. i love all the flavor of vaping topshelf meds. it comes with a sweet hemp travel bag too.

i just ordered 2 units for my store in ypsilanti.i cant go as low as ebay but i can beat your other quote by a $100.so if you want to buy it from a store i will have them early next week for $300 but if anyone contacts me through this board i will do them for $250.i also have many other vapes available.

Hey yeah that actually sounds great. I will do that in a heart beat. Is this something i can come drive and pick up as well? Thanks!

Archived